For better viewing of the blog, use Firefox. Interested in buying The Most Trendy Girls' & Guys' Clothes? USA Clothes click below the logo Simply click here. Just click it link and it will auto pop up a menu for you to save. You are able to see all the Contents in my blog through the RSS. Click me!!! If you like this blog about Singapore SGX, do feel free to stay longer to read. There will be updates done once a few days or maybe daily. If you like my blog, please support me by intro to more of your friends and also intro to your girl or guy friends to my girlfriend's sales of clothes blog which u can simply click here.
My new blog is at http://cool79stocks.blogspot.com which I will be updated with charts on counters and indices. Over at this blog I will be updating news n learns for FA n TA.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sales of Oakley Sun Glasses Bluetooth

Do read after this topic for other info on my updates on market n counters. I had set this to be the top... heehee.... every new post will be after this topic... Do take note till further notice... :)



Currently I am trying to get a deal with the supplier. Hope I am able to work out a nice price. The standard price from the web is US$225 so plus shipment and everything will be close to SGD$400 (Taking the exchange rate as 1.5). The price for the Oakley will be at SGD$320. Now there's 15 gold, 1 black and 1 grey colour left!!! Hurry before it's all gone... I had also know there are fake oakley around. Will take picture of it and post the whole picture to u guys. Do feel free to ask any question regarding this in my textbox email me at lai.yhj@gmail.com

Chat Room


Any request of counters you can post in the chatbox, I will do an analyse for u when I see the msg